What is JVZoo?AC
JVZoo is a marketplace to promote and sell the digital products online. Members of JVZoo can easily list their digital products to promote and sell within a JVZoo.com website where affiliate marketers can make money with JV Zoo by marketing and selling those listed products. JVZoo has provided a huge marketplace to promote all sorts of digital products in a wide variety of niches.
JV Zoo.com domain was registered in 2011-03-28, while JV Zoo was launched to the public in 2012. JV Zoo is a subsidiary of BBC Systems, Inc which was founded by E. Brian Rose, Chad Casselman, and Bryan Zimmerman. The main headquarter of the company is in Oviedo, Florida, United States and has offices in Mississippi and South Carolina.
Can You Make Money on JV Zoo?
JVZoo is a popular affiliate network among people in the MMO or “make money online” industry. Most of what’s sold on there is info products like ebooks, video tutorials, software, apps, plugins, and things related to email marketing, list building, self-help, product development and more.
But how can YOU make money on JVZoo? Is it actually possible?
Well, that’s the easy question. Yes, making money with this affiliate network is definitely possible. They’ve been around for many years and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of any grumbles about not getting paid when payday arrived. In fact, I actually do make money with them. Here’s proof:
On this article, I used to say that I don’t personally promote any products from their website because they were all junk. However, I’ve since changed my opinion and updated the content to reflect some of my new discoveries about this affiliate network.
The most important update is, of course, that I’m currently making money with them, and you can too. But you have to do it right, and ethically because there’s a lot of trash being promoted on this website. I also want to compare JV Zoo to some of the other popular affiliate networks out there and look at the pros and cons of using them versus other places.
Can you make money on JVZoo? Yeah, but you gotta work for it! So I also want to talk about how to develop a decent action plan for newbies so you can get started without needing to buy a bunch of get-rich-quick products.
Either is JVZoo Affiliate Program good or not?
Most of the sellers in JV Zoo are ready to offer up to 50% affiliate commission. So, considering this fact, a sure Affiliate program of JVZoo is good. But, like we have said before, you must be able to filter the scam and legit products within JVZoo and you also must have enough knowledge to market and sell affiliate products online. If you are a beginner in online business industry, then we recommend you to join highly rated training program where you can learn every expert skills of affiliate marketing about which we have explained within our conclusion section as below.
Pros of JV Zoo
- Unlike other competitors, in JV Zoo you will get payments instantly in your Paypal account. But, if you are a new affiliate, then some vendors will want you to wait until the refund period.
- JVZoo is free to join.
- You can get upto 50% commission on the sales of JVZoo affiliate products.
- JV Zoo provides excellent tracking service to see the stats of the products that you are promoting.
- JV Zoo offers products in a wide variety of niches, so you will have an option to choose various kinds of products as per your interest and expertise to promote and sell the products.
- JVZoo customer service is good because they are responsive to their affiliates.
Cons of JV Zoo
- You can find lots of junk products within JV Zoo. So, before you purchase products on JVZoo or promote them to earn commission, you must do deep research on them.
- Some of their good products also offers upsells due to which buyers may feel cheated because about those upsells, they haven’t mentioned clearly before purchasing the products. So, once again you need do deep research on the product listed in JV Zoo before you promote it or buy it.
- You need to submit an application to the vendor in order to get permission to promote their products and they have full rights to refuse you without any reason.